Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 16: "Nobody said it would be easy"

It's so awesome to be able to make it through the entire Plyometrics DVD without having major difficulty. It was really tough the first week, got easier the second week, and it's even better this week. Now, let me say that it's not easy by any means... I'm just getting more used to it. Tony says in the video, "Nobody said it would be easy," and that's exactly right. Nothing you do will improve without some sort of effort. That's especially true with fitness - you've got to make an effort to do the workouts and follow the nutritional guide if you want results. Believe me, it's not easy to turn down cookie dough ice cream or brownie pie, but if I want to look and feel my best, I HAVE to in order to achieve my goal.

I really got my fill of protein today. Egg and ham scramble for breakfast, a wood-grilled chicken and shrimp platter from Red Lobster for lunch, and samon for dinner. I had a ton of other veggies and fruit to go along with it, so overall, it was a great nutritional day.

Here's my HRM info for tonight's workout:

6/8/10
Total Time: 58.54
Calories Burned: 518.60
Fat: 60%
Maximum BPM: 176
Average BPM: 152

I pushed myself a little harder than I did the last time I completed this exercise, so that helped me gain almost 10 more calories burned. My average BPM was up by 6, so I'm sure that helped, too.

I love getting up every morning and feeling good about my health. I can only imagine what it's going to be like after I finish this program if I'm feeling so awesome after just 2 complete weeks!

On to Day 17...

No comments:

Post a Comment