Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 18: I half-way did the crane!

So, let me just say that I thoroughly enjoyed my Yoga X session tonight. It has been a really hectic week, so I think this workout helped me clear my mind and not think about my normal responsibilities. Even though this workout is way long (an hour and thirty-two minutes), it didn't seem as if it went by slowly like it usually does. I even was able to half-way do the crane position without busting my face! That's always a good sign.

I noticed that I had 5 different fruits today along with 7 different veggies. That's a ton! I don't think you can overload on fruits and veggies (as long as you eat them in moderation, of course), so hopefully that will help me with my weight loss progress. I had some tuna and grouper today (for two different meals), which definitely gave me appropriate protein amounts for the day. The protein bars also help that situation, so I got extra helpings today.

Here's my HRM info for my workout:

6/10/10
Total Time: 1.27.12
Calories Burned: 378.78
Fat: 60%
Maximum BPM: 141
Average BPM: 105

Not as many calories burned as I'd hoped, but it's better than nothing. I KNOW I worked out hard today, so I'm sure I'll feel the burn tomorrow when I can barely move from my soreness. That's a good - scratch that, GREAT - issue to have, though!

Well, I've almost officially made it a week back into my P90X routine, so that means there's 72 days to go until the end of the program. Or maybe that's just the beginning? I'm not sure, but either way, I'll be a changed person at that point, both physically and mentally! That's definitely something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment