Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 17: Feeling the burn

Man, am I sore! I'm not as bad as I was the first week, but those workouts are killer if you do them correctly. I also bumped up my intensity and increased or changed my weights, so that helped a lot. I'm also super pumped that there's only one exercise that I absolutely haven't been able to finish in the abs exercise: the scissors move. I completely loathe that workout, but it works. I feel it in my lower abs every day, so I guess that's enough motivation for me to not quit in the middle of that exercise.

I tried to do a fancy video log today, but for some reason, YouTube is taking FOR-EV-ER to upload it. If it uploads in time, I'll post it; if not, it's going in my "Videos" file just for future reference. Stupid video.

Well, I'm exhausted from tonight's workout, so I'm going to cut this entry short. Here's my HRM info:

6/9/10
Total Time: 1.20.11
Calories Burned: 474.75
Fat: 60%
Maximum BPM: 205 (?)
Average BPM: 125

If that Maximum BPM is correct, that's WAAAAAY too high. I don't think my heart rate got up that high, but I'll definitely continue to keep a close watch.

Have a great night everyone, and I'll talk to ya tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment