Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 20: I love me some Kenpo

Kenpo has to be my favorite cardio workout because it is SO much fun! I feel like I can just knock out someone every time I finish this workout. Not that I need to, but it's good to feel confident in my ninja abilities just in case of emergency.

I've noticed that my balance is WAY better than it was the first week I started this workout. I've always had better balance on my left foot, but my right foot is starting to equal out. My kicks are higher because my balance is better. Suh-weet.

I'm kind of rushed today, so here's my HRM info:

6/12/10
Total Time: 57.45
Calories Burned: 413.69
Fat: 55%
Maximum BPM: 162
Average BPM: 137

I think my calories burned number is getting lower each time I do these workouts because my body is getting used to the moves. People always say that beginners for any sport or workout burn more calories than professionals, so I guess I'm getting to the point where I need to push myself even harder. Although next week's plan is more of a resting period (even though Yoga is on there twice...gah), I'll still need to stay motivated to keep my heart rate up.

On a positive note, though, my fat percentage went down from 60% to 55%. Not really sure what that means on this HRM, but it sounds good to me! :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment