Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 10: Shoulders, Bis, Tris

That's the theme of the Shoulders and Arms workout I did tonight. I really enjoy this workout because it goes by so fast. The rotation keeps my interest and really pushes me to work even harder. I used the 15 lb weights 3 or 4 times tonight, which is definitely an improvement from last week. I didn't want to push it too hard, though, because I wanted to be able to finish the workout.

The Ab Ripper X workout is getting easier every time I press play. There are only like 5 exercises that I can't finish, so that's definitely an improvement. I'm feeling stronger every time I do the exercise, which is what I'm looking for. Man, I can't wait to see how it is by day 90.

I stayed on-track with my nutritional guide (for the most part) even though my schedule today was just as crazy as yesterday. I ended up eating my protein bar with my dinner because I was so busy that I didn't really think about my snack today. It worked out just fine, though, so I'm okay with it.

Here's the HRM info for today's workout:

5/26/10
Total Time: 1.18.45
Calories Burned: 447.20
Fat: 60%
Maximum BPM: 238 (there must have been a malfunction... there's now way)
Average BPM: 122

I burned about the same calories as I did last time, so that's good. I just don't want to start decreasing my calories burned just because I know what I'm doing now. That definitely won't help me get to my target body fat percentage or weight!

Tomorrow is Yoga for 1.5 hours. That's intense, but I'm looking forward to it.

lb

No comments:

Post a Comment