Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 1 Review: Wow... Positive results after one week is impressive!

I absolutely cannot believe that I've lost a total of 2.55 inches throughout my body after just one week of P90X! Here are the results so you can see the breakdown:

Weight: - 0.5 lb
Chest: -0.25 in
Waist: -0.75 in
Hips: -0.25 in
Right Thigh: -0.2 in
Left Thigh: -0.75 in (this one was bigger than the other one anyway lol)
Right Arm: -0.25 in
Left Arm: -0.1 in

I mean, these may seem like such a small fraction, but if you multiply that by almost 13 weeks, that's a huge change! The weekly results will probably vary anyway, but still, that's impressive. I originally was kind of disappointed that I'd only lost 0.5 lb, but the inches everywhere else just prove that I'm losing fat and gaining muscle. This program really works.

I'll say I was really glad to have a day off today. My body was sore all over from the intense Kenpo X workout yesterday, so it was great timing. I meant to do the X Stretching DVD today, but I just didn't make time for it. I mean, uploading pictures to Facebook, buying a wakeboard, and hanging out with my family was much more important. :)

Anywho, here's to another productive week and many more to come! :)

lb

No comments:

Post a Comment