Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 17th is D-Day

After looking at the layout of the program, I figured it would be best to begin everything on a Monday... so May 17th is the magical day. I would have started P90X yesterday, but the rest of my equipment hasn't come in yet. I can't really do pull-ups if I don't have a pull-up bar, ya know? I also have to complete the fitness test so I can see my accomplishments at the end of the program. The booklet says that it's best to do this test a few days before you begin the program, so I guess it's a good thing that I'm waiting.

This extra time is giving me the opportunity to actually read over the information included in the starter kit. I'm making myself more knowledgeable about the program and how much I need to push myself physically and mentally. The nutrition information included in the kit is great, too - it's really helpful to see what I need to eat every day for the next 90 days. From what I've heard from others who've completed this program, it's really important to follow the workout plan AND the nutrition plan, so I'm going to do just that. The countdown is on... 6 more days!

lb

No comments:

Post a Comment