Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 12: Rushed...

Well, today has been a day full of rushing. Rushing to do this, rushing to do that, rushing to go here, there, and everywhere. At first I didn't think I was going to be able to fit in my P90X workout, but I did luckilly. I only got to do a little over 40 minutes of it, but that was really more than I anticipated. It turned out, though, that I could have finished the workout because of a slight change in plans (not my doing... gah), but oh well.

I strayed slightly from the nutrition plan today during lunch, but it was still pretty healthy. I've been wanting some Mexican food for the longest time, so we got some chips and salsa (not the healthy part), and I ordered a grilled chicken caesar salad. I tell you, it was the best food I've had in a while! I wish I could cook like that.

Since I only have a couple of minutes to write this, I'll go ahead and include my heart rate monitor information on here:

5/28/10
Total Time: 41.38
Calories Burned: 237.97
Fat: 60%
Maximum BPM: 162
Average BPM: 120

Not too impressive, but it's better than nothing.

It's going to be difficult the upcoming week because I'll be traveling. It's some much-needed relaxation time, but I'll definitely have to figure out how to incorporate my workouts in the "off" time of our visit. It'll be all good though. :)

lb

No comments:

Post a Comment