Friday, May 7, 2010

P90X has arrived!

The entire box came in the mail yesterday. I haven't had a chance to completely go through all of the goodies yet, but it looks so awesome. It seems like this plan is very visually-oriented: there's a lot of documenting that has to occur throughout the process (tracking weight, reps, time, heart rate, etc.), which is definitely a plus. This will help me track every little bit of progress throughout the program. I'm pumped!

Now, all I need is my pull-up bar, resistance bands, and weighted gloves. I ordered them off of eBay earlier this week for a pretty sweet price. They should be here on Wednesday (5/12), so I'm hoping that Thursday will be D-Day.

Whether it's Thursday or sooner, I'm so super pumped! I've been looking at transformation videos online for the past few nights, and I'm so ready for this.

My next post will be my start day, so be on the lookout!

lb

No comments:

Post a Comment