Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fitness test, check

Finally... all of my goodies have officially arrived at my house! I also managed to find a sweet deal on a New Balance heart rate monitor watch at Kohl's (well, my mom found the coupons, actually) and got an awesome scale that tells me my body fat percentage. It seems really accurate, so that's what I'll be using throughout the entire process. The Recovery Formula stuff also came in the mail today, so I'll start using that on Monday after my first workout. My checklist is now complete.

I finished the fitness test tonight and was actually surprised at how "fit" I really am. In every section other than pull-ups, I passed the minimum requirements with flying colors. I've never been able to do an unassisted pull-up, but that will change after I complete the program. It made me feel pretty darn good about myself, but that little bit of success isn't what I want. I want total success in achieving my goals, so that's what will happen.

For real this time - the next post will be on Monday when I start the program. I'm not really sure if I'll post after my workout or if I will wait until the next morning, but I'll get it figured out. There will be a lot of changes in my life with a completely new nutrition guide and fitness routine. It's going to be difficult, but I know I'll be able to do it.

'Til Monday...

lb

No comments:

Post a Comment