Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 9: Plyo is crazy

I tell you, I have the most difficult time with the Plyometrics exercise! It's so difficult keeping up with everyone on the DVD, but eventually, I know I'll be able to do it. I'm not really sure if it was just a sore muscle or if my sciatica was acting up, but I kept having a little bit of a pinch feeling in my lower back/glutes area. I didn't do some of the moves during the DVD just to try to take care of it, so hopefully that will go away sometime soon.

It's been difficult to stay on task with my nutrition guide because of my work schedule. Today I had to go in a little later than normal and work until about 8-ish for another Awards Night. It was fun to be there, but it kind of threw off my routine. I ate later in the morning but ate lunch at the same time, while having dinner at like 4 pm. It was pretty difficult to control my hunger, but I did it. Tomorrow is the last Awards Night event I have to go to, so I'll definitely get back on track after then.

Anyway, here's my info for tonight:

5/25/10
Total Time: 1.02.46
Calories Burned: 509.71
Fat: 60%
Maximum BPM: 170
Average BPM: 146

It's a little bit down from last week, but I'll take it considering I didn't really do all of the moves. I'll just have to work that much harder next week to make up for the deficit.

Later taters,

lb

No comments:

Post a Comment