Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 13: Even more rushed

Well, I don't think I'm going to be able to do my P90X training today unfortunately. I'm writing this while I eat breakfast or I wouldn't even have time to be on here! I'm the coordinator of a car show that's going on this morning and will be tied-up until about 4:00 pm. Then, I've got to come back, get ready really quickly, and leave for a lake trip. If I wasn't on a time constraint, I'd totally squeeze my workout in for the day, but that's not the case. Sadness.

I'll be on the lake to ski tomorrow, so that will count as my workout. Skiing is very intense, especially if you have stamina built up. It works just about every muscle in your body, which is definitely what I need.

On a good note, though, I've lost a total of 3.6 pounds in less than 2 weeks! Wahoo! :)

I'm going to try to post my inches info tomorrow (pending that I have internet access), so be on the lookout!

lb

No comments:

Post a Comment